Updated: Feb 24
You can install Checklist App directly from TeamsWork website
To learn how to install Checklist App from TeamsWork website, you can either read the steps below or watch this video for more detail explanation.
1. Open the Checklist page and click on "Add to Teams"
You can click on this link to go to the ticketing page: https://www.teamswork.app/getting-started-microsoft-teams-checklist
2. Click on the dropdown arrow and click on "add to a team"
3. Allow all permissions required
You must allow user permission and admin consent to give Checklist App the necessary rights for the app to work.
Note that you have to be an admin to be able to access the admin consent permission page.
4. Name your new Checklist Instance
This will be the tabulation name in the channel
5. Click on "Start free trial"
6. You have successfully installed Checklist App and created your first Checklist instance
Hope you enjoy this post about install Microsoft Teams Checklist App from TeamsWork Website
Have a nice day!